On the first Thursdays of every month (summer excluded), the SOS group garners the project team, advisory board and partners. We also welcome occasional guests: experts who kindly share their insights with us. On this page you find a schedule (in progress) and a pictorial summary of past meetings, courtesy of our illustrator Dasapta Erwin. It is intended to document the evolution of our discussions.
If you are interested in attending on a regular basis, please let us know something about your background and the reasons for your interest in PHIL_OS:
- New Year break: January 2023
- 02.02.23 — special guest Benedikt Fecher (on OS platformisation)
- 02.03.23 — special guest TBA
- Easter break: April
- 04.05.23 — special guest TBA
- 01.06.23 — special guest TBA
- 03.02.22 — introduction to project team and discussion of project infrastructure, focus and plans. Pictorial summary here.
- 03.03.22 — Rose Trappes and Paola Castaño introduced their projects and future fieldwork.
Special guest: Chris Kelty (UCLA). Pictorial summary here.
- 07.04.22 — Special guests: Theresa Velden & Clemens Bluemel (DZHW).
- 02.06.22 — Rose and Paola gave more background to their fieldwork.
Special guest: Tony Ross-Hellauer (Graz, ON_MERRIT project). Pictorial summary here.
- 01.09.22 — Special guests: Rachel Ankeny (Adelaide) and Hugh Williamson (Exeter). Pictorial summary here.
- 06.10.22 — Special guest: Hugh Shanahan (Royal Holloway)and Louise Bezuidenhout (DANS). Pictorial summary here.
- 03.11.22 — Special guests: Alexandre Hocquet and Frédéric Wieber (Université de Lorraine). Pictorial summary here.
- 01.12.22 — Special guest: Jan Baedke (Ruhr University Bochum). Pictorial summary here.